Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's my birthday and I am well.

Today I turn 22 years old......it seems weird, but at the same time I think..."wow" I'm still pretty dang young." Others might think I have to hurry up and get married and yada yada yada, but I guess what I am trying to say is that I'm ok with my age, where I'm at, and who I am. Well maybe not who I am, but who I have become...or will become. As people we can only become greater or lesser than we already are. We all have to hold up our own responsibility to ourselves and to the world.

Enough of me telling everyone what to do.......lol.

Today isn't really about me, it's about my family that raised me, my friends that influenced me, and all those crazy people in life that I have met in the last 22 years that make me who I am.

And I can't forget to thank the big man upstairs.....he's got quite the sense of humor sometimes.

This weekend I will be in Chicago to see Circa Survive, Coheed and Cambria, and Torche. Hopefully Saturday we can hit up Devil's Lake in Southern, WI.

My sister, Elizabeth, bought me the ticket to the show for my birthday and she lives in Madison, WI which is only 30 minutes south of Devil's Lake. It's a 2-3 birds with one stone/shotgun kind of weekend. ha.

I hope everyone has a great day today, tomorrow, and every single freaking day after that.

Celebrate life!




and here is Keelan and Mark after an unfortunate event..........haha

1 comment: